Geoffrey Beene Gives Back®’s hip new campaign, “Rock Stars of Science” (a.k.a Rock S.O.S) is making its mark, and The Children’s Rare Disease Network is proud to be affiliated with this important initiative!
Geoffrey Beene Gives Back® teamed up with GQ Magazine to create a philanthropic campaign pairing A-list rock stars and celebrities with the country’s leading Medical Researchers to:
• bridge the recognition gap that makes Britney Spears more influential than Stephen Hawking
• celebrate America’s most important Scientists
• heighten public awareness of the dire need for additional funding for scientific research
• gain recognition for the breadth of Geoffrey Beene causes
• collect signatures in support of a trip to Capitol Hill on September 24th to meet with House and Senate leadership to further these goals
We are asking you to do two things – Please sign the Rock S.O.S Declaration (hyperlink to: https://www.rockstarsofscience.org/declaration.asp), a simple way to show our community support and Nominate Your Rock Stars (hyperlink to: https://www.rockstarsofscience.org/nominate.asp) today! Let’s do it!!!