Please join us for a Conference Call on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern
- Update the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) reauthorization process
- Accelerated Approval Language: ULTRA/FAST/TREAT Acts – EveryLife Foundation
- EXPERRT Act – Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – invited
- Expediting New Treatments to Patients: FDA Approval Mechanisms – Friends of Cancer Research – invited
- Accelerated Approval Challenges in Oncology – National Venture Capital Association
- Newborn Screening Legislation in CA – Hunter’s Hope Foundation
- Health IT Now! Coalition – JC White Consulting
- HR 2746, the Cancer Drug Coverage Parity Act of 2011 – Patients Equal Access Coalition (PEAC) – invited
- Affordable Care Act, State Implementation of Essential Health Benefits – National PKU Alliance – invited
The agenda is open, please submit agenda items to firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive the call in number, please click yes below to register:
Announcements: RDLA is pleased to announce that we have opened an office in Washington DC for all rare disease organizations to use while visiting DC. The office includes a phone, computer, use of a conference room, printer, and copy machine. To reserve office space for a certain date, please contact email@example.com.
About us: Rare Disease Legislative Advocates is a collaborative organization designed to support the advocacy of all rare disease groups. RDLA works to empower the individual to become an advocate by providing informational meetings, legislative resources, advocacy tools, and special events that support organizations and advocates working to promote rare disease legislation. RDLA’s goal is to bring the rare disease community together, grow the patient advocacy community and work collectively to ensure that the many voices of patients with rare diseases have an opportunity to be heard on Capitol Hill and in State government.