Thursday, May 30, 2013
(11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
950 F Street, Suite 300, Washington, D.C.
Verbal Passcode: VC20743
“Advancing Patient-Focused Drug Development and Benefit-Risk Assessment”
We are pleased to announce the first in a series of informational briefings for stakeholders who share our commitment to scientific advancements that bring new medicines to patients in a timely manner. The first of these briefings will focus on the FDA’s consideration of the benefits and risks of new medicines, a core component of the regulatory review process and key to advancing patient-focused drug development.
Following brief presentations from recognized experts in the field of benefit-risk and patient-focused drug development, we invite attendees to engage in an open discussion of these important issues.
Marilyn Metcalf, Senior Director, Benefit Risk Evaluation, GlaxoSmithKline
Kristin Van Goor, Senior Director, Scientific and Regulatory Affairs, PhRMA
Tim Franson, FaegreBD
For participating by webinar:
1. Web access: log on for web access to view the Power Point presentations.
2. Audio access: call into our conference service to access the audio component of this program.
• About 10 minutes before our start time, please log into www.readyshow.com
• In the box “Join Conference,” enter participant code 22194453
• Enter your name, company and email address
• Click start
• Note that you may be asked to download a plug-in
• To participant, the dial-in number is US Toll Free 1-800-875-3456 with verbal passcode VC20743
• To ask a question, press *1
• To remove the question from the question queue, press #