Just a reminder that Global Genes | RARE Project will be hosting a webinar on Understanding Rare Disease Registries today. Have you registered yet?
Part 2, October 23, 2013
11:00 am Pacific Time
Register today – space is limited!
Part Two will include a demonstration of available registry platforms and will explore selected topics in greater depth, including questions or issues submitted by participants during Part One of the webinar series.
- Dr. Felix Gyi and Lauri Carlile, Chesapeake IRB
- Liz Donohue, Coordination of Rare Diseases at Sanford (CoRDS)
- Vanessa Rangel Miller, Patient Crossroads
- Dr. Abbie Moore, Genetic Alliance
- Sally Okun, PatientsLikeMe
A special thank you to our content partner, GlobalEpi Research, for their help in coordinating this important discussion.