Acromegaly is a rare and often invisible disease.
Join Acromegaly.care in recognizing World Rare Disease Day by showing you care about rare disease – and helping promote acromegaly awareness – through the Snap. Support. Share. photo contest.
The contest kicks off on World Rare Disease Day on Monday, Feb. 29, 2016, and will end on Saturday, April 30, 2016. At the conclusion of the contest, three random winners will have the opportunity to select a charity to receive a $100 donation on their behalf.
How to Enter
- Follow @acromegalycare on Twitter and/or Instagram.
- Take a photo that represents your journey with acromegaly.
- An image of something that represents or reminds you of your journey with acromegaly (e.g. a wedding ring, or a pair of shoes)
- You and someone, or just someone, who has been supportive through your journey
- An image from an empowering activity or event
- Something else you like or makes you think of your journey
- Post your photo to Twitter and/or Instagram using the hashtag #acromegalycare, telling us how this photo represents your connection and journey with acromegaly or why it’s important to raise acromegaly awareness.
- Submit an unlimited number of photo entries to #acromegalycare. Encourage your friends and family to repost your photo(s) for additional contest entries!