Organization: Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood Foundation (AHCF)
The Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood Foundation will be traveling to Indianapolis Indiana and hosting the meeting at the Sheraton City Centre Hotel in downtown Indianapolis on Monument Circle.
The meeting will take place July 15th-17th with clinical appointments with Dr Swoboda’s team from Harvard/Massachusetts General and Dr Silver’s team from the University of Chicago the 2 days prior to the meeting on July 13th and 14th. There will be over 20 experts coming to the meeting to share their insights on AHC.
AHCF 2016 family Meeting Agenda— Check back soon for additions and changes as we work to make this our best meeting yet.
Benefits of attending the Family Meeting:
- Start the event with a Meet-and-Greet Social.
- Over 20 experts scheduled to share their insights on AHC topics.
- Free clinical appointments available prior to the start of the meeting.
- Chat with AHC physicians during a group luncheon.
- Socialize with AHC families from around the world during an ice cream social.
- Meet the AHCF Board of Directors.
- Join other AHC children for play time while parents meet next door.
- Enjoy wonderful tourist attractions within minutes of our hotel.
- If this is your first meeting, or you’re traveling by yourself, we’ll connect you with a friendly partner at the meeting.
For updated information please visit www.ahckids.org often and email all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com