2015 Day of Hope for National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases Association 9/19
August 21, 2015
How can you help spread awareness for patients with Tay-sachs and other allied diseases? Celebrate their 2015 Day of Hope with friends, family, followers, your cashier, even your neighbor. Getting people together for the cause can bring hope, unity and new resources for the NTSAD to utilize for future research and outreach.
Looking for an idea?
- Hold a backyard BBQ for friends, neighbors and colleagues.
- Have a wine and cheese party and share your story.
- Host an awareness event at a local fair/school/synagogue.
- Host a tournament at your local school, roller-skating rink or bowling alley.
- Organize a community walk at a local park.
- Go formal. Organize a dinner/dance with a silent auction.
Any idea, big or small, helps and has an impact on the work NTSAD does every day.
Day of Hope – Event Timeline
NTSAD have a suggested timeline available that can make the process of planning any kind of event less daunting. It is merely a guideline to help you as you think about ways to observe the Third Annual Day of Hope. Remember – any idea is a great idea, and any day is just as important. There are many events held on different days in different months, and their efforts still count as part of the overall mission to fund research. Download the PDF here.
NTSAD Day of Hope t-shirts
We have sizes Small, Medium, Large and XL available to order. Limited supply. Contact the office at (617) 277- 4463 if you want to order them for yourself or for your event.
NTSAD Custom Brochure/Handout
We can now customize the cover and inset picture with your photo for you to handout within your own community or at your own events. Contact the office at [email protected] if you’d like to order these special brochures.
NTSAD Banner of Hope
We have a limited supply of banners for you to use at your events. Be sure to contact the office soon to order the banner for your Day of Hope event.
NTSAD Day of Hope Ear buds
We have a limited supply of ear buds to use at any Day of Hope activity. Contact the office to place your order!
NTSAD Day of Hope Temporary Tattoos
We have lots of tattoos for families to give out to raise awareness about the Day of Hope! Order now!
Learn more here.
Cans, Annual Reports, Newsletters, Magnets
We also have coin cans, newsletters and magnets (limited supply) to send for your event.
Call the Office
The national office can help with the following event planning tasks:
- Brainstorming concepts
- Designing and customizing flyers
- Customizing information brochures with your event info
- Offering templates from solicitations to thank you letters
- Helping with thank you letters to supporters
- Creating your own giving page to share with family and friends
Sign up for updates straight to your inbox.