Global Genes Hiring and Expanding Staff – Assistant Program Manager Position Available
July 23, 2012
Global Genes | R.A.R.E. Project, a dynamic non-profit, is seeking a talented individual to work in a fast paced environment focused on program development to benefit rare and genetic diseases. We are looking for an Assistant Program Manager/Administrative Assistant based in the south Orange County area. This is a unique opportunity for a forward thinking, hardworking person who is comfortable with an organization heavily focused around social media outreach, community building and community development. Must be comfortable with medical terms, and engaging with the medical and patient communities.
• Work directly with the Director of Community Development
• Participate in the development and execution of community outreach programs
• Build relationships with rare disease patient communities and patients
• Data base updates using Salesforce
• Preparation of reports/presentations
• Research and compilation of information from various sources
• Answering the phone and routing calls and inquiries to the appropriate team members
• Handling other small scale projects
• Basic Data Entry
• Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Professional phone skills
• Desire to grow and advance in a non-profit environment
• College Degree
• Additional knowledge in Social Media, Facebook, Twitter a plus
Primary work area will be in an office environment. Part Time Schedule. $14 hourly to start, 25-30 hours per week.
Please email resume to [email protected]
Sign up for updates straight to your inbox.