RDLA’s June Legislative Webinar and In-Person Meeting
June 7, 2017
Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
12:00 – 1:00 pm ET
440 First Street Northwest, Suite 430
Washington, DC 20001
- Latest Update on FDA Hiring Freeze and Funding for FY 18
- Steve Grossman, Deputy Executive Director, Alliance for a Stronger FDA
- Newborn Screening Updates and the Impact of the Presidential Budget
- Rebecca Abbott, Deputy Director of Federal Affairs for Public Health, March of Dimes
- RDLA Program Director Introduction
- Sabah Bhatnagar, RDLA Program Director, EveryLife Foundation
- Orphan Product Extensions Now, Accelerating Cures and Treatments Act (OPEN ACT) and Florida Newborn Screening Legislation
- Max Bronstein, Chief Advocacy and Science Policy Officer, EveryLife Foundation for Rare Diseases
- Upcoming RDLA Events (RARE on the Road and In-District Lobby Days)
- Julia Jenkins, Executive Director, EveryLife Foundation for Rare Diseases
Agenda is OPEN. Please submit possible agenda items to Hannah (HClauson@everylifefoundation.
Once a month, RDLA convenes in person and/or over the phone to discuss legislation and developments that affect the rare disease community. The meeting/conference calls are essentially a clearing house for legislation and participation does not imply support for any of the policy proposals or legislation that are discussed or promoted.
Sign up for updates straight to your inbox.