ANGEL AID CARES
Join us for a Rare Weekend of Wellness.
At ANGEL AID, we believe in uplifting the family by caring for the caregivers ~ particularly mothers. Every woman should have access to the training needed to help sustain your own emotional, social, financial and physical health throughout the life-altering journey with your child’s rare disease.
This November, refuel before the holidays with other rare mothers in our supportive small group retreat. Engage in self-care, build community with other moms (who truly understand) and learn the tools needed for sustainable wellness back in your home life.
– 3 days/2 nights @ Barrett Family Ranch (just 10 minutes from Disneyland in Southern California)
Facilitator: Dr. Laura Riordan, PhD – A holistic life coach and author of the Sustainable Mom workshop series with 20 yrs in the mind and body wellness industry.
Our Wellness Retreat will feature:
– Meditative Practices & short Mindful Walks around beautiful Orange Park Acres (an equestrian community near Disneyland — all the neighbors at Barrett Family Ranch have horses!)
– Strategies for Embracing Change (to help reduce the stress and anxiety of a ‘medicalized life’)
– Tips, Tools & Rituals for Self Care (to support you during those micro-moments back home)
– Equine Experience – Healing with Horses (we will work with four beautiful horses located less than a mile away)
– Mother to mother mentoring (our small group will bond in beautiful ways and this connection will be supported with virtual meetups beyond the event)
Cost: $1500* — Including healthy catered meals and snacks, workshop materials, special gifts, ‘Healing with Horses’ experience and yoga/sound healing (optional)
If you have any questions at all, please contact Cristol O’Loughlin – email@example.com – (415) 987-2000. *We strive to be inclusive. If cost is an issue, please reach out.
Mothers take care of their children. We take care of the mothers.
From: 11/15/2019 - To: 11/17/2019
All day event
Orange, California, United States of America