Our Rare Disease Showcases are a celebration of innovative rare disease projects across the UK. As a world leader in rare research, exceptional examples of rare disease practice can be found all over the country. Our touring event series heads to local regions to give them the attention they deserve.
Join Findacure for The Manchester Rare Disease Showcase – a day long conference celebrating rare disease developments in Manchester and North West England.
The event will take place on Tuesday 8th October at Bridgewater Hall, Manchester, and attendees can expect:
– Presentations from rare experts in Manchester’s local area, including patients, support groups, clinicians and researchers.
– Highlights of excellent progress in academic, healthcare, industry and patient advocacy
– Two lightning talk sessions for delegates to propose and share their own rare stories
– Ample patient group and charity exhibitors from across the UK
– Dedicated time to network with North West England’s rare community
If you have any questions or are interested in sponsorship opportunities for our showcase series, please contact email@example.com.
We are delighted to be able to offer a number of exhibition stands to patient organisations and charities, free of charge. If you are interested in exhibiting, please complete an application form.
Confirmed exhibitors: AKU Society, Annabelle’s Challenge, Ataxia and Me, Breaking Down Barriers, Fibrous Dysplasia Support Society UK, Metabolic Support UK, SWAN UK, Rett UK and Reverse Rett.
If you are interested in corporate exhibition opportunities, please contact our Events Manager, Mary Rose, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All day event
Manchester, England, United Kingdom