Horizon Nephropathic Cystinosis Scholarship (HNCS) is an exclusive funding opportunity for Cystinosis patients looking to further their knowledge. HNCS gives Nephropathic Cystinosis patients the opportunity to learn something new, and empower them to grow as individuals.
Are you a patient diagnosed with Nephropathic Cystinosis? Have you always wanted to learn something new? Maybe your dream is to become a CPA, master chef, learn a new language, take a dance class, or see the world through a lens. This opportunity is designed for you to take what you are passionate about and learn more. We are offering Scholarships to help you spark an inspiration through a learning opportunity and develop yourself into a leader in the community.
Rules & Regulations:
- Must be diagnosed with Nephropathic Cystinosis (download HCP form here)
- Employees/affiliates or their children of Horizon Pharma or Global Genes are not eligible to apply
- Must submit proof of enrollment in course
- You can apply retrospectively to January 1, 2017 for applicable support
- Maximum scholarship amount is $5,000.00USD per applicant, with a maximum of $50,000.00USD to be distributed
- Learning opportunities are open to patients of all ages in college, trade school, beauty school, vocational school, special interest courses (dance, archery, painting, pottery, etc.), or enrolled in life skill trainings and seminars.
To apply, please submit a fully completed application with your attached HCP Form and course invoice to be considered. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis, so submit your application ASAP to join in on this amazing opportunity!