RARE Patient Advocacy Summit
September 11, 2020
Please join us for our 3rd Annual “RARE Patient Advocacy Summit” held on September 11-12, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach, California. Empowering Patient Advocates to Become Successful Activists Download Agenda (PDF) Download Speaker Bios (PDF) Download PDF slides: Day 1 / Day 2 morning / Day 2 afternoon Click here to view photos from the 2014 RARE Patient Advocacy Summit! Summit sessions were recorded and will be available for viewing in two weeks.
- Hear from experts on a variety of topics affecting the rare disease community
- Understand and create strategies for challenges facing caregivers
- Be introduced to new science advances
- Learn how to become an unstoppable advocate and how to build an effective organization
- Become equipped and educated around successful lobbying
- Understand Drug Development – Why patients are playing a critical role and what that is
- Have opportunities to network with other rare advocates and rare industry partners
In-Person registration includes: * Thursday Patient Advocacy Summit (12:00 pm to 6:00 pm) * Friday Patient Advocacy Summit (8:00 am to 6:00 pm) * Friday: Networking event (evening) * Saturday: Day of Beauty (Advocates only)
- Rare disease patients, caregivers, family members and friends
- Patient advocates
Sign up for updates straight to your inbox.