Rare Disease Society of South Africa Potjie Competition, Sept 27th
September 12, 2014
Do you love your cooking?
Come join us at Sandton Sport’s club for the Annual Potjiekos Competition and let the kids enjoy our Kidz Corner whilst you enjoy some Ice Cold Craft Beer!
Sandton’s Sports Club is once again hosting their Annual Potjiekos Competition in aid of the Rare Disease Society of SA.
– Date: Saturday 27th September starting at 10am.
– Venue: Sandton Sports Club, George Lea Park, C/O Holt & Virginia Avenue, Sandton.
– Adult Entry: R30 per person, or R250 per team of 10.
– Team Entries: Deadline 18th September (Full payment for team required on entry. Please email [email protected] to enter.)
– Judges: South African Chef’s Assocation (SACA)
– Kidz Corner – Entry R10 for the day (There will be Adult Supervision at the Kidz Corner)
Live Bands and Craft Beer Garden!
Come and enjoy us for a family day filled with fun, sun and great Potjiekos!
Sign up for updates straight to your inbox.