Global Genes’ RARE Patient Impact Grant Program is an exclusive funding opportunity for rare support groups and RARE Foundation Alliance patient organizations. This funding will allow these organizations the ability to make a tangible difference in rare patients’ and caregivers’ lives through inspiring projects and vital support services.
This new program was launched at the 2015 Tribute to Champions of Hope and received close to 150 applications in its first year! Global Genes is committed to growing this signature program each year.
The 2017 RARE Patient Impact Grant Program has been updated to make it easier for organizations to apply and to carve out funding for critical support programs.
Key 2017 Updates:
- Two categories of funding: RARE Innovation and RARE Support
- Applicants are required to first submit a Letter of Intent and must receive an invitation from Global Genes to complete the full application.
- 2017 RARE Patient Impact Grant Opens – Monday, July 18th, 2016
- Application and Q&A Webinar – Wednesday, July 27th, 2016 at 10 a.m. PT
- Letter of Intent Deadline – Friday, August 12th at 11:59 p.m. PT
- Notification of Letter of Intent Status – Monday, August 22nd, 2016
- Full Application due (accepted Letters of Intent only) – Monday, September 19th, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- RARE Innovation Applicant Presentations – Week of December 5th, 2016
- Awardees Notified – Monday, December 19th, 2016
For further information, click to download the Grant Guidelines below.