World Rare Disease Day 2014 Planning Webinar: Tomorrow at 11:00AM (PT)
December 10, 2013
Global Genes will be hosting a series of free webinars in 2013 geared towards educating and empowering our RARE community.
World Rare Disease Day 2014 Planning Webinar: Ideas and Suggestions to Host Your Own World Rare Disease Day Event
December 11, 2013 – 11:00 am PT (60 minutes)
With World Rare Disease Day right around the corner (February 28th), this session will explore event ideas to create awareness for your specific rare disease as well as the entire rare disease community as a whole.
- Julie Cunningham, Parent Advocate
- Cassie Johnston, Alstrom Angels
- Ilana Jacqueline, Global Genes | RARE Project
- Julia Jenkins, Rare Disease Legislative Advocates
- Amy Grover, Global Genes | RARE Project
Moderator: Carrie Ostrea, Advocacy, Global Genes | RARE Project
Sign up for updates straight to your inbox.