Ukraine RARE Relief
This grant opportunity is currently closed.
Supporting the Ukraine RARE Relief Project
Global Genes is providing rare relief impact grants to rare disease organizations who are directly helping rare families with their tangible needs directly impacted by the war in Ukraine
Whether that be identifying medical facilities in a new country; acquiring necessary treatments or medicines; providing transportation, food, water, or clothing; or other immediate needs. Organizations providing direct or indirect relief to rare disease families displaced or impacted by the crisis in Ukraine are eligible to receive funds to help support and expand their initiatives.
We are working to rapidly distribute funds to organizations on the ground to make as big an impact as possible in the near-term through our RARE Impact Grants program.
IMPORTANT: Process for Receiving Grant Funding
Grant applications will be accepted through the Global Genes Grant Portal.
- Complete the grant application
- Complete the W-8 form and the NDA
- Submit a formalized budget that outlines the amount of funding you are requesting and how the money will be allocated, the completed W-8, and the NDA to [email protected].
- Review stage: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis upon receipt of the application and all supporting materials.
- Notification of Award: If your application is selected for funding, you will receive a notification from Global Genes. Upon acceptance and completion of an agreement, you will receive an email from bill.com to process your funds. Please note, the email will be sent to the email you provide in your grant application.
Please note: This grant is specifically for organizations providing logistical/relief support directly to patients in neighboring countries surrounding Ukraine. If you are an organization that does not meet this criteria, please reach out to our team at [email protected] before applying for this grant. Submitting the required forms for this grant does not guarantee an organization will receive funds. All submissions will be reviewed by our grants team who will contact those approved.